SUCH AS SNOW, HIGH WINDS, FLOODING OR OTHER EXTREME CONDITIONS
If you think that conditions are bad where YOU are, DON’T TRAVEL. It’s more important that you stay safe.
Sam Barton and the Chairman will communicate at the latest by 5pm on the day of a rehearsal and agree whether a rehearsal should go ahead or not.
If it is agreed that cancellation is advisable, this will be advised by WhatsApp message and email ASAP and if possible by 6pm, so nobody should have a wasted journey.
If possible, notice of cancellation will also be displayed on the Members’ Page of the website above this procedure under “SPECIAL NOTICES”.
PLEASE look at your WhatsApp messages, emails and the website on evenings of severe weather to check if it has been decided to cancel the rehearsal.
If still in doubt about conditions and you haven’t seen any WhatsApp messages, emails or website information, contact Norman on 01825 765482 to confirm the situation.